I’ve purchased plenty of 1 page horizontal weekly + 1 page checklist weekly planners. One that had been on my shelf for quite some time but I’d yet to try was the Bluesky Noteworthy Planner!
See my review of the planner in this post.
Before the Pen
I used some whiteout tape to erase 2019 and add a 2020 sticker from one of the MAMBI sticker books. I also used some date / number stickers from a MAMBI sticker book.
If you’re going to use stickers like these over black text, be sure to whiteout first. As you can see, I didn’t use whiteout for Monday but did for Tuesday.
After the Pen
Like my problem of having too many planners, I have too many pens! So wanted to use one I hadn’t used for ages – the Staedtler Twin Tip handwriting pens. These pens are certainly convenient being 2 in 1 (fine tip and a fat tip), but after you use them for a while the fine tip loses it’s point and turns into more of a marker pen too.
I kept to my usual blog post planning in the weekly spread and categorised checklists on the second page of the spread. The top of this planner is wide enough for some washi tape but I thought it’d look a bit overdone so resisted adding it.
I finished writing out all my tasks for the week but something was missing…
That little pop of border color makes so much difference!
- BlueSky Noteworthy Planner (see my review in this post)
- Staedtler Twin Tip Felt Pens
- MAMBI date dot stickers from the journaling sticker book
- Keji whiteout tape from Officeworks
- MAMBI 2020 sticker from the Dates and Holidays sticker book
Would I use this planner again?
Yes. This planner has my favorite weekly layout (horizontal weekly + checklist). I do wish the checklist columns were a little wider – they’re quite narrow due to the page size – perhaps 3 sections horizontally would fit more tasks on the page.
Past weekly spreads
- Using the Dabney Lee for BlueSky Landscape Weekly Planner
- Using the Dabney Lee for Blue Sky Weekly Planner
- Color Coding in the Blue Sky Weekly Planner
- Rainbow weekly spread in converted Blue Sky Teacher Planner
- Using the Day Designer for Blue Sky Vertical Hourly Weekly Planner
Liked this post? Pin it!