Do you need to get your finance in order? I recently added this cute chevron Finance Set to the shop!
There is a monthly budget with 3 sheets per month (36 sheets in total). Never lose track of what budget was for what month again! UPDATE: editable monthly budget is available here.
The pages can be printed at any size you like! See this post for printing tips and instructions (including a step by step video tutorial).
There are 12 perpetual monthly finance calendars. Simply write the date on the line in each box then write when bills and loan repayments ect. are due.
Debt tracker for any type of loan (mortgage, car, personal loan ect.):
Paid Bills Checklist (if you don’t need all the printables in the set you can purchase this page individually here)
Monthly Spending Summary – Record the totals from your monthly budgets here.
Yearly finance Summary (record the totals from the above sheet here). See where you’ve spent too much and create financial goals for next year.
There are 12 monthly divider pages…
…And 12 monthly receipts dividers. I put these in a plastic sleeve with each month’s receipts.
There are 6 other dividers for: tax documents, banking, coupons, debt, bills to pay and paid bills. In plastic sleeves behind the dividers I store the relevant documents.
At the back of the binder is my financial goals sheet which I intend to review 6 monthly.
There is also a personalised binder cover and spine included in the set (you get to choose your text):
AND… there are 5 colours available!
* A bonus matching lined notes sheet is also included (not shown) *
Click here if you think these planner pages might work for you!
– When you open the files there will be light blue boxes where you can type in your information (this will NOT remain light blue when printed).
– You can still print and hand-write on the sheets (the blue boxes won’t appear on your printed copy)
– The fillable font is helvetica in black
– The checkboxes are not editable. The forms are intended for filling out on the computer, then printing out and checking each item off as you go
– The actual layout of the printable including pattern, pattern colour, font style, existing text ect. are not editable and cannot be changed
The pages can be printed on A4 and /or letter size (8.5 x 11″) size paper. For tips on printing the pages as half size, A5, filofax or any other page size, please see THIS POST.
Direct links for each colour:
This planner set is part of the household binder starter bundle, household binder bundle, mega household binder bundle, organized life, super organized life, get it all, healthy lifestyle, finance and business planner, direct sales planner bundle and work at home mama bundles
You will also receive the above assembly guide (this is how I made my finance binder). In case you can’t read the text in the image (I know it’s a bit small), I’ve have added it below:
How To Assemble Your Finance Binder:
You Will Need:
– AllAboutTheHouse Chevron Finance Binder Printables
– Colour Printer (or you can purchase the black version available here. Or print the pages in greyscale. For printing tips – see this blog post)
– Binder with pouch to add your spine and cover
– Tabs (one for each month) – white is great as it matches everything!
– Plastic Sleeves/Page Protectors or hole punch
– Label Maker or washi tape
– Optional – pencil case to store a calculator, pens, highlighters ect.
How to make your finance binder:
1. Print the sheets you want to use to create your finance binder
2. Place your binder cover and spine in the front of your binder
3. Place your sheets inside plastic page protectors or hole punch
4. Label your tabs using a label make or cut a piece of washi tape the size of the tab and write over the top
For each section, I placed the sheets in the following order:
1. January – December
– Labelled Tab
– Monthly Divider
– Monthly Finance Calendar
– Monthly Budget
– Spending Record For.. (use this either weekly or monthly)
– Monthly Receipts Divider
– Empty plastic sleeves for storing receipts
2. Bills Divider
– Paid bills checklist
– Leave empty plastic sleeves for storing bills
– Debt tracker
– Monthly savings tracker
4. Yearly Summary
– Yearly finances summary
– Financial goals
5. Tax Documents (you may choose to use a separate binder for each year)
– Leave empty plastic sleeves for storing the years tax documents
– leave empty plastic sleeves for storing coupons
Optional: add extra note pages to each section or create a new section at the back of your binder.
You can download FREE coordinating budgeting printables from the online store.
To see my put together the finance section of my household, click here.
All sheet are (c) AllAboutTheHouse Printables and are for personal use only – thank you!
UPDATE: This set has been updated, improved and expanded. Read about the new and improved Budget Planner here.