After many reader requests for a tutorial on how to make A5 page size printables I finally got around to filming a tutorial!
How to make an A5 page size weekly planner
To enlarge the screen of the video, click the square icon in the bottom right hand corner of the video (it will say ‘full screen’ when you hover your mouse over the icon).
- The font I used in the video was called Palatino Linotype in font size 14 and font style bold
- The 4 boxes for each day were 12.5cm wide x 4.5cm high
- Recommended margin: no less than 0.5″ for discbound, 0.75″ for ring bound planners
- Don’t have Photoshop? Download it here (Adobe also have a Photoshop 30 day free trial option)
This template can be used to quickly make other printables such as:
- Quarterly planner
- Month by week
- Cleaning tasks
More planner tutorials
- How to make printable graph paper in Photoshop (perfect for habit tracking and bullet journalling!)
- How to make a DIY Erin Condren Planner Cover for less than $2 (plus free printable cover)
- Planner Dividers with Tabs – Photoshop Template
Found this post helpful? Pin it!