This post has 30 minimalist style bullet journal layouts that only take 5 – 10 minutes to create (a mix of 1 page, 2 page & 5 day week layouts).
Planner Supplies You’ll Need
For bullet journaling I only ever use the Frixion erasable pens.
To quickly draw up spreads I tend to only use 1 color for the entire spread, or draw up the lines & boxes in 1 color and add a pop of color via colored pens, highlighters or some date dot stickers.
I only use one type of ruler – Poppin. The ruler is heavier than most (especially plastic rulers) so stays in place when ruling lines. It also has inches and cm. The numbers are big and easy to read. An expensive ruler but definitely worth it!
- 7 Bullet Journal Supplies I Don’t Use
- 7 Useful Bullet Journal Tips
- My all time favorite planner supplies
Minimalist Weekly Bujo Spreads
2 Page Weekly Spreads
Best way to add color to a minimalist spread – use highlighters:
1 Page Weekly Spreads
Experimenting with different borders…
5 Day Week
More bullet journal spread ideas
- Setting up a new month in my bullet journal (minimalist style)
- 7 Bullet Journal Weekly Planner Spreads you probably haven’t thought of
- Dot Journaling: A Practical Guide (Book Review)
- 7 Reasons why I don’t use stitched notebooks for bullet journaling
Liked this post? Pin it!