Bored with generic horizontal, vertical and hourly planner layouts?
I’ve been making printable planners for over 5 years now, and in that time I’ve filled many notebooks with sketches of planner layouts. I’ve translated the best ones digitally and created this ‘create your own planner’ printables kit – you can pick and choose which layouts work for you!
A variety of 1 page, 2 page, 3 page and 4 page weekly layouts are included in vertical weekly, horizontal weekly and daily planners. Also included are various layouts of monthly calendars, lists pages and weekly add on pages when you need just that bit of extra space for habit tracking, to do’s etc.!
Mix and match – try a different layout each week or rotate your favorites – it’s entirely up to you. Purchase once and you can print as many times as you like for your personal use.
Why so many options? I can’t stay loyal to a single planner layout. I get bored, or sometimes I need different layouts depending on what’s happening that week. This create your own planner kit solves that problem. With this printable planner kit you don’t need to feel guilty about buying multiple planners you may not use, switching planners multiple times throughout the year or continuing to use a planner that isn’t working for you.
Using the wrong planner impacts your productivity, can leave your frazzled, prone to forgetting things and just plain unhappy!
Included in the create your own planner kit:
WEEKLY PLANNERS – VERTICAL
– 1 page per week layout (6 styles)
– 2 pages per week layout (6 styles)
– 3 pages per week layout (1 style)
WEEKLY PLANNERS – HORIZONTAL
– 1 page per week layout (5 styles)
– 2 pages per week layout (4 styles)
– 4 pages per week (1 style)
WEEKLY PLANNERS – CATEGORIES
– 2 pages per week (1 style)
– 3 pages per week (1 style)
WEEKLY PLANNERS – LANDSCAPE PAGE ORIENTATION
– 1 page per week layout (4 styles)
INTERCHANGEABLE WEEKLY PLANNER PAGES
Need a bit more room to plan the week? These pages feature a variety of different layouts. Some include habit trackers, checklists, meal planning etc.
– 10 Interchangeable pages that can be used with the daily and / or weekly planners
83 Different weekly layouts
– 4 Daily planner layouts (day to a page)
– Monthly planning / goal setting page
– Monthly calendar (list format)
– 1 Page Horizontal monthly calendar (lined)
– 1 Page Horizontal monthly calendar (unlined)
– 1 x 2 Page Monthly calendar
– 1 Portrait page orientation monthly calendar
All of the above come in Monday AND Sunday start versions where applicable.
>> In addition to daily, weekly and monthly planner pages, there’s a ton of extra pages too!
– 2 columns lists page
– 3 lists per page
– 4 lists per page
– Monthly habit tracker
Habit trackers are also built in to some of the weekly spreads and the majority of the weekly add on pages
ADD ON PAGES
– Lined note paper (with space to add subject / title & date)
– Goals tracker
– Notes page with lists sidebar (2 styles)
– Main Cover & Back Cover
– 12 Monthly covers (text is on the side so you can easily find the month you’re looking for when flicking through your planner)
– 12 covers or dividers, each in a different black and white pattern. The Covers are in JPG file format so you can add as many lines of text, in whatever font style and size you like, using free programs such as Canva. Video tutorial in this post (2nd video).
PDF versions are also included if you want to print and hand-write your own titles.
The covers come in a variety of designs so you can mix and match!
2. Polka Dots
4. Diagonal Stripes
5. Wavy Lines
6. Circle swirls
8. Plus signs / crosses
11. Horizontal Stripes
12. Jumbo polka dots
108 pages total!
Dozens of different combinations of ways you can plan your week 🙂
Mix and match – use the weekly planners for daily planning, meal planning, blogging, cleaning routines etc. they’re open ended so you can customise to your liking.
HOW DO PRINTABLES WORK?
Purchase once, download and print an unlimited times for your personal use! I.e. super cheap – you can reuse the printables year after year and only print what you need so there’s no wastage. Need more copies of a page? Print as many as you need for your personal use!
All pages are undated so you can start planning anytime – no need to wait until January or July – you can get your goals back on track starting NOW!
PAGE SIZE, FILE FORMAT & PRINTING THE PAGES
All printables are in PDF format. You will need to download adobe reader (it’s free!) http://get.adobe.com/reader/ The pages are A4 size. They can be printed at letter size, half size, A5, junior arc size, Filofax, personal size, 7 x 9″ size or any other size you like – see this post for printing instructions.
There are 2 copies of each sheet allowing you to do 2 per page page printing then cut in half for half size pages, or you can do duplex printing. The pages are set to be full bleed (select ‘borderless’ in your printer menu). If your printer cannot do borderless printing, the pages will print with a thin white border.
The blank covers are in JPG file format. Text can be added using free programs such as Canva. Video tutorial in this post (2nd video).
Print at full page size…
Or half page size…
PAGE FORMAT & FEATURES
– The printables feature gender-neutral black and white colors so you can go crazy adding as many stickers, as much washi tape and color code using pens and highlighters without the colors you choose clashing with the planner!
– All pages are undated so you can start planning anytime
– A lot of the lists space feature a blank section for you to choose the title / list that works for you
– Make a 1 page, 2 page, 3 page, 4 page or more weekly spread – mix and match as many pages as you please
– Use the same spread and color code different planning categories, or print another weekly spread (or daily) and use for other categories e.g. you can keep work and personal stuff separate if you prefer
– There are a combination of portrait and landscape page orientation printables
– Ink saving – all of the printables are in black and white
>>>>>>>> Stop wasting time & money on planners that don’t work for you! Get started making your custom planner now!
WHY IS THIS PLANNER DIFFERENT?
Many of the planner spreads feature space for you to choose whatever type of list works for you. I.e. they aren’t pre-filled with titles such as errands, calls, cleaning etc. – YOU get to choose what type of list you need.
Because these are printables you can print as many copies as you need so you don’t have to choose the same list title for all of the weekly spreads.
You don’t have to use the same printables every week – you can choose different combinations of printable from week to week, depending on your changing planner needs.
WHAT DAY OF THE WEEK DO THE PLANNER PAGES START?
Monday week start versions are included for every weekly spread, the optional weekly add on pages and the monthly calendars.
Monday AND Sunday start versions are included for all applicable weekly and monthly printables.
USING THE PAGES
I use and highly recommend discbound systems as you can add, remove and rearrange pages as often as you like. I use the ARC discbound system. The printables have margins wide enough for hole punching, ring binding or discbinding on either side of the page – so it doesn’t matter if you’re left or right handed 🙂
Email me via email@example.com
Interested in the planner?
Click here to purchase! Introductory price expires when the timer below runs out: