My inspiration for this week’s spread was the Sunshine Sticker Co washi tape. Since Ink By Jeng doesn’t seem to be doing washi anymore (website has disappeared!), Sunshine Sticker Co is an alternative that has two of my favorite functional types of washi tape – days of the week and checklist.
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase after clicking one of these links I’ll receive a small commission in exchange for referring you.
Before the Pen
I created a different take on a dashboard weekly spread. Notes box underneath the days of the week with a big weekend section on the right page. Since I’m at my day job during the week I need more space for weekends so this layout suits me better.
After the Pen
My Frixion erasable pen is running out so the ink ends up skipping / getting more feint. I find this is the case with other erasable pens as well.
I kept the notes box for reminders and follow ups which worked well.
I much prefer writing on every second line so things aren’t as bunched up but it means I run out of space quickly in an A5 (this is the Leuchtturm notebook).
Posts published this week
The frixion erasable pens didn’t go to well with the highlighters. Even though the ink was dry they still smeared a bit.
Can’t believe I’m saying this but I actually think I liked the spread better in just the black and white without the highlighters!
- Sunshine Sticker Co Days of the week washi tape
- Sunshine Sticker Co checklist washi tape
- Black and white polka dot washi tape is from my sister’s store, Carefully Crafted
- Leuchtturm dot grid notebook
- Frixion erasable pens
- Le Pen Marvy Japan for the date numbers
- Monami 601 highlighters
- Zebra mildliner purple highlighter
- Faber Castell Textliner 38 (red highlighter)
Would I use this spread again?
Yes, having more spacing on the weekend worked for me although I might try this again in a 7 x 9″ page size.
I really like the Sunshine Sticker Co. washi tape. The black works well with anything but there’s other colors too
I liked this washi tape so much that I got my sister to stock it in her shop!
Past weekly spreads
- 10 Minute Rainbow Weekly Spread Using Highlighters
- Happy Planner Classic Skinny weekly spread – graph versus dot grid
- Thinkers notebook review (discbound notebook and app)
- 15 Productive Things You Can Do In 15 Minutes or Less
- My all time favorite planner supplies
- 10 Functional Ways to Use Washi Tape in your Planner
Liked this post? Pin it!