I don’t normally do elaborate bullet journal spreads as they take too long and I can’t draw. I didn’t want to spend ages trying to doodle Christmas shapes like stockings, Santa’s etc. I just wanted something simple hence… fairy lights:
Before the Pen
I drew a wavy line, the red ovals then added the green ovals with random spacing = fairy lights.
After the Pen
I used the chisel tip ends of the Zebra Mildliner highlighters for the headings.
Posts published this week:
- PARKOO Rainbow Erasable & Gel Pens Review
- Hema Dot Grid Notebook for Bullet Journaling
- Favorite Stationery Shops in Germany
- Simplicity Vintage Weekly Planner Review (for Quilters, Sewing, Fashion etc.)
- Weekly Spread Using the Happy Planner ‘Planner Babe’ Inserts
The intention was baubles / ornaments for the to do list but I think I needed to either draw them bigger or use a fine tip pen.
- BLOT black gel pen (they’re like a cheaper knock off of the Papermate Inkjoy Gel 0.7mm but just as good)
- Zebra Mildliner green & red highlighters (affiliate link)
- Modena Stationery dot grid notebook
- Movie sticker
Would I use this spread again?
Yes, it was quick to setup and had a bit of decoration without taking up too much space.
Past weekly spreads
- Week 52: Using a Kikki K Weekly Planner
- Converting the Day Designer daily into a weekly planner
- Whistle and Birch weekly planner spread using the study layout
Planning tips & ideas
- Favorite washi tape for planning, planner decorating & color coding
- Answers to 50 Frequently Asked Planner Questions
- How to clean your printer (prevent smudging, streaks and make the colors POP!)
Liked this post? Pin it!