Have a few minutes to spare before an appointment or want to take a break? Here are 15 things you can do in 15 minutes or less.
Productive Things You Can Do in 15 Minutes (Or Less)
1. Use Unroll.Me to unsubscribe from websites you’re no longer interested in
2. Find a new recipe to make for dinner (or something to bake), or clean up your recipe binder
3. Read part of a book
4. Organize a small area e.g. bedside table, dust bookcases, the junk drawer
5. Spot clean the kitchen or bathroom
6. Review your goals for the month (or year)
7. Go for a quick walk
8. Check your life insurance, home and contents insurance
9. Research companies you’re thinking about buying shares in
10. Review your budget
11. Meal plan for the next week / month
12. Clear space on your phone
13. Backup the photos on your phone, computer files etc.
14. Learn a few phrases of a new language
15. If you’re a blogger, review your statistics (post performance, what day of the week gets the most views, type of content etc.)
16. Check the pantry and fridge for expired items, or your bathroom
17. Go through your closet (or part of it) and pull out clothes you don’t wear anymore to sell or donate
More Planning Tips
- 20 Productivity & Time Management ‘Rules’ I Live By
- Planning Tips: 10 Ways to Plan Your Week Faster
- 50 Category Ideas for Color Coding Your Planner
Found this post helpful? Pin it!