While perusing Kmart I came across a notebook labelled as ‘Life Admin Bullet Journal’ thinking it was a dot grid notebook for bullet journaling with a few extra life organizing pages e.g. password logs and other frequently used pages. Well… not quite. It turned out to be nothing like a bullet journal (didn’t even have any dot grid pages). However, it did have a 2 page daily spread which is hard to come by, and for $5 I figured why not?!
- Size: approx 5.75″ wide x 8″ high
- 2 page daily spread
- 2 lined notes pages between each daily spread
- Neutral inside pages
Price: $5 AUD
Let’s take a closer look!
To enlarge the screen of the video, click the square icon in the bottom right hand corner of the video (it will say ‘full screen’ when you hover your mouse over the icon).
Hardcover in 1 color only:
Approx 1″ thick
This notebook is very simple – just a 2 page daily spread followed by 2 notes pages.. and that’s it!
Undated – stop and start using it whenever you want. I actually think this planner could work well as a weekly planner. I’m intending to use white out or washi tape to cover up some of the titles and the days of the week.
Then turn the right side ‘points to discuss’ into weekly reflection or project space.
There are no tabs but there is a ribbon bookmark.
For a cheap planner ($5) the paper quality was better than I was expecting. Yes there was ghosting but only one of the the marker pens actually bled through.
Pros of the Planner
- Portable size
- Very cheap
- Layout can easily be tweaked
- Rare 2 pages per day spread
- Sturdy hardcover
- Pages lay flat
Cons of the Planner
- No extra pages
- Some pen ghosting
Would I use this planner?
While it’s not actually a bullet journal I think I still would try this planner – but as a weekly planner not a daily planner. For $5 it’s good value.
More planner reviews:
- Bullet journaling in the Scribbles that Matter Notebook (is it worth the hype?)
- Best Weekly Planners For Under $50
- Agendio custom dot grid notebook
- Bullet Journal Ideas: 26 Weekly Spread Layouts to Try
- Which planner stickers are right for you?
- 20 Productivity & Time Management ‘Rules’ I Live By
Found this post helpful? Pin it!