I had a reader email me saying they were having trouble finding planners that started on a Sunday, so here’s a roundup!
Weekly Planners That Start on Sunday
I am not sponsored by any of these companies. I just love planner shopping 🙂
Vertical 2 page weekly spread
Comes in 2 sizes:
- Compact – A5 (5.83”X8.27”)
- A4 (8.27″ x 11.69″)
Comes in both Sunday and Monday starts for each size.
I bought the PDF version of their planner on Kickstarter and will be trying it in 2018!
Stupid spelling of this planner aside, it has a really functional goal setting / productivity focused vertical hourly layout.
If you’re someone that’s easily distracted and needs to plan everything out super detailed to stay on task – this is the planner for you. I really like the top 3 for each day.
- The vertical hourly spread runs from 5am to 10:30pm in 30 minute increments
- Even the sidebar is super functional with categorised priority checklists
- There’s a habit tracker at the bottom as well as a large notes section
- The planner comes in dated and undated formats
This super functional layout of this planner make it my favorite on this roundup list!
2 page weekly spread, vertical, goal oriented, minimalist, book binding, week starts Sunday.
What I like most about this planner is the monthly calendar. It includes 3 boxes for each day that can be used for habit tracking and routines.
The Levenger is a similar discbound system to the Arc and Happy Planner. Discbound systems are my all time favorite as you can add and remove pages as often as you please. The Circa refills have a minimalist black and white vertical hourly layout in 2 sizes:
- Junior, 6 1/4W x 8 3/4H (overall), 5 1/2W x 8 1/2 (paper)
- Letter, 9 1/4W x 11 1/4H (overall), 8 1/2 x 11 (paper)
6. Paper Source
A simple, minimalist vertical lined weekly spread. Comes in medium size 8 x 10″ and smaller 5.5″ wide x 8″ high. There’s also a few different pretty covers to choose from!
7. Start Planner
Start Planner have a few different planner layouts and binding options. Their Hustle weekly planner has a Sunday start vertical layout with timeslots from 5:30am – 9:00pm.
Update: After something simple? A reader found this horizontal weekly planner on Blurb with blank notes space on the second page of the weekly spread:
I personally prefer to use undated planners as I can start using them anytime, they don’t ‘expire’ (although you can just use white out over the top of the dates to cover them up). If you’re of the same opinion, try the Panda Planner, Passion Planner and printable planner inserts.
I couldn’t find any horizontal Sunday start weekly planners (if you know of any, please comment below!)
If you’ve found a planner you really like but it starts on a Monday and you need it to start on Sunday (or vise versa) try some whiteout, washi tape and pen (see this post for the pens that write well on washi) or use header planner stickers – see this post for a step by step tutorial using free software.
Still can’t find the planner you like? Learn how to make your own!
- How to store planner pens (5 ways – and my favorite method!)
- How to make printable graph paper in Photoshop (perfect for habit tracking and bullet journalling!)
- Honest review of the Happy Planner by Me and my Big Ideas (MAMBI)
- Similar and Cheaper Alternatives to the Erin Condren Life Planner