There are quite a few highlighter brands to choose from these days! While most highlighters are similar (typically come in the usual colors: orange, pink, green, blue, yellow and purple), there are some more unique highlighters out there like erasable, glitter, dual tip, fine tip, mint color, red color and wax highlighters.
To make shopping for your next set of highlighters easier, here’s a comparison table of 18 different brands:
Highlighter Comparison by Brand
Highlighter brands compared:
- Marvy Uchida
You might also be interested in my pen comparison by brand.
Highlighters for Planning
- Best highlighters for bullet journaling
- Pens & Highlighters Smear Testing: Which ones don’t smear
- Best highlighters for planning
- Favorite erasable highlighters for planning
- Best pastel highlighters for planning and bullet journaling
- Highlighters vs. Highlighter Pencils: Are they worth the cost?
- Favorite dual tip highlighters for planning (roundup)
- 4 Similar (and cheaper) alternatives to the Zebra Mildliner Dual Tip Highlighters
Found this post helpful? Pin it!