Learn how to quickly and easily make your own printables using software you already have on your computer: Microsoft Word!
From reader requests, I’ve put together a beginners’ course to teach you how to get started making your own printables using common software: Microsoft Word. No prior graphic design (or Microsoft Word) experience is required.
By the end of the course you’ll be able to:
- Create a planner printable in a matter of minutes
- Create a complete planner from start to finish including daily planner, weekly planner, monthly calendars, to do checklist, important dates page, budget, bill due checklist etc.
- You can create a planner that is exactly to your liking – you get to choose if the week starts on a Sunday or Monday
- How to use a template (which I teach how to make in the ecourse) to create more printables
- Create planner printables at any size you like – personal size, half letter, A5, A5, Erin Condren planner size etc.
- By the end of this course you’ll have a skill you can use to make your own planners year after year
Tutorials included in the course:
- Setting up templates
- Creating a style guide
- Tips for speeding up your workflow
- Choosing fonts (and my favorite resources)
- 1 Page Monthly Calendar (vertical page orientation)
- 1 Page Monthly Calendar (landscape page orientation)
- 1 Page List Style Monthly Calendar
- 2 Page Monthly Calendar
- Vertical Weekly Planner
- Horizontal Weekly Planner
- Family Weekly Planner
- 2 page Weekly Planners
- Weekly habit tracker
- Monthly Habit tracker
- Lined Notes Pages
- Graph Paper
- Functional Planner Stickers
- Changing Colors
- How to color match anything
- Resizing Printables
- How to make a monogram
- Design examples & ideas
- Printing tips
- Dated & Undated Printables
Who this course is for:
- Bloggers that want to learn how to make their own printables to offer as an opt-in for their readers
- If you need a planner to organize a specific area of your life: college, direct sales, kids, money management, health, medical, cleaning, blog, business, family documents etc.
- Anyone that is frustrated with not being able to find that exact planner they want
- Anyone that wants to learn how to make their own planner printables