A while ago I was shopping at Target (nothing new there!) and stumbled across some A5 clear plastic document wallets. They were cheap so I picked up a few (ok fine I bought 15 of them – couldn’t resist!) and decided to use them to organize stickers.
How to organize stickers using document wallets
To enlarge the screen of the video, click the square icon in the bottom right hand corner of the video (it will say ‘full screen’ when you hover your mouse over the icon).
There are 15 labels on the sheet for organizing:
- Fitness stickers
- Cleaning stickers
- Money stickers
- Event stickers (birthdays, parties, anniversaries, celebrations, holidays)
- Seasonal stickers (Christmas, Easter etc.)
- Hydrate stickers
- Study stickers (if you’re in school or are a college student)
- Scheduling stickers
- Misc. stickers
- Personal stickers
- Full box stickers
- Header stickers
- List stickers
- Icon stickers
- Sidebar stickers
Each label is approximately 2.25″ wide x 1.5″ high.
Tip: Place the labels at the top of the document wallet not the bottom right hand corner like I did, that way you won’t need to take the wallet out of the box or wherever you’re storing them to see what stickers are inside each folder.
If you’d like to download a copy of these labels (and access the rest of the free printables library) click here. If you’re an existing subscriber, you can download the free printable here (the password to login was sent in the initial confirmation email when you subscribed)
I shared a list of places you can get full sheet label paper to print these on in this post. Tip: Don’t buy Avery or Silhouette or ‘big name’ brand label paper – you can find label paper inexpensively off eBay and from Online Labels which is just as good quality!
Let’s take a moment to admire the eye candy…
Have I mentioned how much I love rainbow colors?!
Here’s that link again if you’d like to download the labels (and access the rest of the free printables library) click here. If you’re an existing subscriber, you can download the free printable here (the password to login was sent in the initial confirmation email when you subscribed)
- Free printable rainbow recipe binder printables
- FREE Printable Photo Prop Grade Signs for Back to School (first & last day signs for all grade levels)
- FREE Printable To Do Checklist Planner Insert (For Erin Condren or Any Planner)
- Free printable online shopping tracker – editable planner printable
- Which planner stickers are right for you?
- Planner Organization: How to organize planner stickers