PRINTING ONTO FULL SHEET LABEL PAPER
1. Always, always, always do a test print (in black and white!) first on plain copy paper as label paper is expensive! (but so worth it)
2. All printer are different as to which way you should feed the paper through the printer. For my printer, I always put the label paper face down in the printer tray so the glossy side you want to print onto is upside down. You may want to take a regular piece of paper, scribble in pen then see which side the labels print onto
3. Make sure you select ‘fit to page’ in your printer menu
– Do not select fit to page! make sure ‘actual size’ is selected
– Do a test print and hold up to a light to make sure the labels align with the label paper. If they do not you may need to adjust the margins (see your printer manual) or visit the Avery website for help.