I prefer to do monthly habit tracking, but if you want to include a habit tracker in your weekly spread, here are some layout ideas:
Favorite stationery for habit tracking:
- Frixion erasable stamps
- Highlighters (see this post for a list of my favorites)
- Frixion erasable pens (the only pens I use for bullet journaling)
- Poppin ruler (expensive, but the best ruler I’ve ever had)
Weekly Habit Tracker Ideas
Need some ideas of habits to track? See this post: 100 things to put in your habit tracker of your planner or bullet journal (plus free printable habit tracker)
I used grey highlighter for the spread below but have never used it again – it’s too dark to write over the top of in black pen. A pastel color or a bright color like yellow or pink works much better.
If you don’t have habits or recurring tasks that need to be done every day, outline the boxes on the days you intend to do them instead. Then cross off or color in the box once completed.
If you don’t have room for a habit tracker on the weekly spread, you could add an overview page for the week and include the habit tracker on there.
Prefer to do monthly habit tracking? See this post for 15 tips & layout ideas.
If you want to save time, download my free habit tracker printable from the library (click here)
More habit tracker ideas
- How to choose the right habit tracker for your planner
- Finding planner peace: 18 things to check before choosing a planner
- How to make printable graph paper in Photoshop (perfect for habit tracking and bullet journalling!)
Access the free printables library and be notified when new blog posts are published
Found this post helpful? Pin it!