I previously shared how to make a monogram desktop background/wallpaper/screensaver for your computer, laptop, iPad, tablet or iPhone. In this post I have another video tutorial – but this time, how to make one with your name or other phrase, if you’re not as obsessed with monograms as I am :p
How to make a personalised computer wallpaper
To enlarge the screen of the video, click the square icon in the bottom right hand corner of the video (it will say ‘full screen’ when you hover your mouse over the icon).
Mentioned in the video
- The background I used in the video is from this digital paper set and this bundle which you can purchase from my digital paper shop, PaperCravings.
- Here is the link to the website where you can check what size your computer, laptop, iPad, tablet, iPhone etc.
For instructions on how to set the wallpaper as your background see this blog post. If you’ve made one for your iPhone, save the photo to your iPhone, click on the image then choose ‘set as wallpaper’
Some design ideas
- Pattern background
- Photo collage of your pets, friends and family, favorite foods and /or travel photos
- Half of the wallpaper an image of whatever you like, the other half for sorting files
- Labelled categories like I made in the video
- One color in different shades like I made in the video
- Rainbow colors
If you want to learn how to make your own patterns (including the polka dot pattern used for this wallpaper), you’ll love my ecourse:
If you’re interested in more tutorials about making your own printables, I have an entire ecourse filled with tutorials on How to Make Printables in Photoshop.