1. After your purchase, download the digital paper. Open the file of one of the papers you would like to print.
2. Go to ‘Print’ and select ‘print’
3. The menu below will open. Yours may look a little different (I am on a PC/laptop)
4. Select the printer you want to use from the ‘printer’ menu.
5. Then change the ‘paper size’ to A4 or letter paper or any size you like! (that is equal to or smaller than A4 or letter size paper unless you are lucky enough to have a wide format printer!)
6. Select ‘high’ in the quality menu. In case you were wondering, I haven’t noticed a significant difference in how fast I go through printer ink when I select ‘high’ compared to ‘standard’ quality.
7. Change the ‘paper type.’ I usually print into plain printer paper. You can also use photo paper but I find this too expensive.
8. Make sure ‘Full page photo’ from the menu on the right is selected.
9. Make sure the box beside ‘fit picture to frame’ is ticked.
10. Change the number of copies if needed.
You can enter custom paper sizes in the ‘paper size menu’. You can also choose to print, for example, two copies of the one paper per page (see the second image on the menu on the right of the screenshot above where is says ’13 x 18cm (2)’. If you scroll down this menu it will give you more options such as business card size images.
If you have purchased a binder cover such as this one and want to frame the desktop background/wallpaper or binder cover for some cheap and easy decoration, you can select whatever size you like from the ‘paper size menu’ e.g. 8″ x 10″ 5″ x 7″ ect. Or enter custom dimensions in the ‘paper size menu’
These instructions will work for any jpg image file!
If you get stuck, click on the question mark shown in the screenshot above, or send me a convo on Etsy