If you’re a fellow blogger or business owner you’ll either already have or at some point need business cards! If you’re in a hurry, don’t have a Photoshop or want to make a custom business card that represents your brand (without spending a fortune hiring a graphic designer) then I’m going to show you how to make your own quickly and easily using Canva (it’s free and all you need is the internet!)
To enlarge the screen of the video, click the square icon in the bottom right hand corner of the video (it will say ‘full screen’ when you hover your mouse over the icon).
Once you’re finished creating your design, you can upload them to a site such as Vistaprint (which is worldwide) or Moo – they’ll print and ship them to your door (FYI: Vistaprint have regular deals and discounts)
I hope you found this tutorial helpful! You can find more graphic design tutorials in the free tutorials library.
I am not affiliated with Canva in any way. I was not compensated for this post and all opinions are my own.
Be sure to check your spam folder if you haven’t received the email after subscribing!
Need help writing product descriptions for your business? You need my ecourse: How to write product descriptions.
Included in the course is:
- A 37 minute video where I walk you through EXACTLY how I write a product description (using a product from my own shop as an example)
- A 5 page editable PDF for you to outline your product descriptions – it includes the 14 elements you should include in your product descriptions, what order to place them in and the things most people forget to include
- How I upsell in a non-icky way
- How to choose keywords that help your products get found (including my favorite keyword tools)
- Product photos – how to choose photos, elements all of your photos need and what order they should appear in
- My stock photography directory ebook with over 200 stock photography resources (most are free!) as well as mockup templates for your products