I’ve raved about discbound planners a few times here on the blog. If you’re not yet convinced see this post and this post. If you’re on the hunt for a discbound notebook or planner, I’ve done a comparison table to aid your search!
My 2 personal favorites are MAMBI and the ARC by Staples:
- So many options to choose from
- Most affordable, best for beginners trying disbound first time
- Multiple page sizes
- An overwhelming number of accessories to choose from
- Good paper quality (not much ghosting or bleed through – see this post for a pen test)
ARC by Staples
- Expensive leather covers but they last a long time (have had mine for 7 years and still in great condition)
- Paper inserts are thick with minimal pen ghosting and bleed through
- Comes in A5 page size (which the MAMBI does not)
I did a detailed comparison between the 2 in this post: ARC by Staples versus MAMBI – Which discbound system is better?
More on discbound planners
- Categorised weekly planning using printables in the ARC discbound notebook
- Guide to Discbound Planners & Frequently Asked Questions
- 10 Discbound notebooks for planning or bullet journaling
- Arcing my Plum Paper Planner – everything you need to know if you’d like to try it yourself!
Liked this post? Pin it!