I previously tried the Agendio planner and liked it so much I decided to get another one. One turned into 2 and then I figured I may as well make the cost of international shipping worthwhile and order a few more! Which turned into 10…
- Project planner
- Daily planner (coil bound with clear cover)
- Bullet journal (hardbound)
- Bullet journal (coil bound with clear cover)
- Bullet journal (hardbound) 7 x 9″
- Personalised planner (I opted for 4 pages per week)
- Personalised planner (2 pages per week)
- Monthly planner 7 x 9″
- Monthly planner
- Vertical weekly hardbound (2 pages per week) 7 x 9″
I’ll be doing detailed review videos for each of these but did a quick run through in the video below:
Let’s take a closer look!
To enlarge the screen of the video, click the square icon in the bottom right hand corner of the video (it will say ‘full screen’ when you hover your mouse over the icon).
More Agendio reviews
- Creating a custom, personalised planner with Agendio (how to order)
- Agendio Review (custom, personalised weekly planner)
- Using my custom Agendio Planner (would I order from this company again?)
- Modifying the Agendio Planner
If you’d like to make a custom planner, click here (my referral link)
The paper of the planner is so smooth and nice to write on however it’s prone to ghosting 🙁
- How to make a DIY recipe book (plus free printables)
- Which is Cheaper: DIY Printable Planners or Pre-Printed & Assembled Planners?
- Finding planner peace: 18 things to check before choosing a planner
Liked this post? Pin it!