After searching for a dot grid notebook larger than the usual A5 size I came across the Leuchtturm Slim!
Before the pen
After the pen
I set the spread up a few weeks in advance, then forgot about it and used my new Blue Sky planner for that week instead. So to cover up my oopsie I used the Carpe Diem number stickers. When I first got the sticker book I thought these were far too big to be useful… well I was wrong because they were a good size to cover up the numbers.
I didn’t want to use whiteout since the pages are a yellow / cream tinge not white however the whiteout tape didn’t end up looking too obvious in the end!
Can hardly see the whiteout…
Some of my favorite twin tip highlighters are from Daiso – $2.80 for a pack of 5, they’re bright and I’ve used them quite a bit without the tip fraying or going blunt.
- Carpe Diem calendar stickers
- Leuchtturm slim dot grid notebook
- Daiso twin tip highlighters (pink, blue, green, orange, yellow)
- Uni propus window highlighter (purple)
- Zebra justfit highlighter (teal and pink)
- Frixion erasable pen in black
Would I use the Leuchtturm Slim again?
Yes! Love the page size – perfect proportions – plenty of space without things being crammed as can be the case with A5 dot grid notebooks
More bullet journal
- Bored with your planner? 25 ways to mix it up
- 12 Planner Layout Ideas for Monthly Habit Tracking in Your Bullet Journal
- 7 Mistakes to avoid when setting up a new planner
Past weekly spreads
- Travel planning in a bullet journal
- Using the Colorful Lorna Leigh Lane Weekly Planner
- Bullet journaling on black paper with white & gold pens
Liked this post? Pin it!