This post is from a reader request for a roundup of fitness planners. If you’re also looking for a planner that incorporates health and fitness but still has space for daily / weekly planning, here are some options to consider! I’ve also included a few planners that would make a good second planner if you want to keep food / fitness separate.
In no particular order…
A planner specifically for fitness in a square shape instead of the traditional rectangle page size. One of the most affordable and comprehensive fitness planner options on this list!
- 12-week goal-setting + reward system with tips
- Weekly planning pages to set goals, plan workouts + meals
- Record workouts daily to track progress, including strength training, cardio, classes + flexibility
- Food log – meals, macros + emotions, plus trackers for nutrients, vitamins, water + sleep
- Weekly wrap-up pages to reward progress, reflect on the week + journal
- White or black cover
- Size: 5.5″ (square)
The planner lasts for 12 weeks and there’s also a 6 week version ‘fitbook lite’.
2. Personal Planner
This company will create a custom planner just for you. You choose the inside layout, page size etc. They have fitness add on’s such as workout and meal planning – a good option if you don’t want an entire planner only focused on health and fitness.
Even though there’s so much customisation available the price is very reasonable (cheaper than most custom planners) and they do free worldwide shipping.
Price: varies depending on page size
- Five sizes (including square pages which are hard to find in a planner)
- Your pictures on the cover, or one of Personal Planners’ pre-made designs
- Sturdy clear plastic cover
- Accessories included: elastic closure, plastic pocket, and over 300 stickers
- Eco labeled (FSC and PEFC)
- Free worldwide shipping! < yes please!
- Your choose start month
- Your choose your weekly layout
- Preprinted birthdays and address lists
- Thick, matte paper (130g) – no bleeding or ghosting!
- Month overview (In A5 and A4. Placed before corresponding month.)
- Year Overview
- Coloring pages
- Address List
- Teacher pages (in A5 and A4)
- Blank, ruled, squared, dotted pages
3. Best Me Life Fit Journal
A relatively unknown brand, if you prefer hardbound / sewnbound planners, this one would be a good fit. The inside pages have a bit of color rather than the usual boring black and white that most hardbound notebooks have.
Best Me Fit Life ￡26.00
- Daily Fitness Journal
- 3 month planner
- Size 5.2” x 8.5”
- Cover is Vegan Leather
- 240 Pages
- Personalized Monogram
- Gratitude, goal-setting, and affirmation sections
- Track workouts and nutrition
4. Daily Greatness
The Daily Greatness planners, while the most expensive on this list, have plenty of very detailed structured pages that most planners don’t include.
Daily Greatness Fitness Planner – $39.95
- Compact Travel-Size Edition
- 13 undated weeks/90 days
- 160 full-colour pages
- 6 daily pages plus a weekly review & weekly planner on the 7th day
- 24 x 18cm (about the size of an iPad)
- 85gsm uncoated premium paper
- Vegan, made of paper with synthetic ribbon markers
Daily Greatness have a few fitness planner options:
- 90 day wellness
- Yoga (90 day)
- Yoga yearly
- Training journal (12 weeks)
5. Happy Planner Fitness Edition
Of course Happy Planner were going to make an appearance on this list. Cute + affordable + discbound = can’t go wrong!
Price: Happy Planner- Healthy Hero $24.99
- Features sturdy laminated covers and tabs
- 12 months dated
- Challenge and reflection activity pages
- Covers 5.125” x 7.5”
- Pages 4.5” x 7”
- Gold Metal Discs
6. Inkwell Press Fitness Planner
The planner has super thick paper (140 GSM) which apparently isn’t prone to bleed through (even from fountain pens)!
Inkwell Press Fitness Planner – $19.00
● 3 Months of Daily Fitness Planning
● 3 Months of Daily Food Logs
● Fitness Resource Section
● Sections for Cardio, Weight and Classes
● Ultra Thick 140 gsm (100#) Paper
● Lay Flat Gold Wire Binding
● Hardcover with Matte Laminate Coating
● Full Color printing throughout
● Resource & Set Up Videos Included
● Size: 6″ wide x 8″ high
7. Carrie Elle
Cute and affordable, yet Carrie Elle doesn’t seem to be that well known?!
The compact fitness planner also includes meal planning and recipe card downloads.
Carrie Elle 21 Day Food and Exercise Tracker – $15.00
- Size: 5″ wide x 7″ high
- 21 additional tracking pages (84 total)
- Digital downloads for meal planning pages and recipe cards (download links in book)
- Laminated covers
- Wire binding
- Will last (4) 21 day rounds or (1) 80-day round
- Track Food and Workouts
- Recollections fitness planner
- Printable planners (like this set from my shop!)
- Fitness planner stickers (for the sidebar)
- Hydrate daily planner stickers
- Happy Planner fitness stickers (that you could use with one of their non-fitness planners, or with a planner that isn’t from MAMBI)
- Erin Condren Wellness log
- Kikki K food journal (more of a companion book than a planner)
- Converting the Panda Planner daily version into a weekly planner
- Bullet journaling in the Leuchtturm dot grid notebook
- Colorful versus neutral planners: which is right for you?
This post was first published in 2018. Prices may have changed since the post was published.