If you’re bored with generic vertical, horizontal and hourly weekly spreads, here are 26 non-typical 2 page weekly spreads (enough to last you half a year!)
Spreads that combine work & personal
Weekly spreads with habit trackers
Weekly + To Do List
In my opinion not enough planners have to do list space or if they do, there’s not enough of it!
I’ve found the best way to add a big checklist is to have 1 page for weekly planning and 1 page for the checklists. So here are some variations of that:
If you’re not a blogger, you could replace ‘post 1, post 2’ etc. with Monday to Friday
More bullet journal ideas
- Lined, dot grid, graph or blank: what paper type is right for your bullet journal?
- 12 Monthly planning bullet journal spreads (you can do in 5 minutes or less)
- 7 Tips to keep your bullet journal neat
Some of my past bullet journal spreads
- Bullet journaling in the Scribbles that Matter Notebook (is it worth the hype?)
- Bullet journaling in the Rhodia Goalbook
- Landscape page orientation bullet journaling in the Northbooks dot grid notebook
- Bullet journaling in my custom Agendio dot grid notebook
Liked this post? Pin it!