My mum likes planners but is more of a ’done for you’ type person. She doesn’t like printing things (her and her printer don’t get along very well). I was going to make a DIY recipe book but wanted it sized smaller than full page size. And since I was already placing an order with Plum Paper anyway…
Let’s take a closer look!
To enlarge the screen of the video, click the square icon in the bottom right hand corner of the video (it will say ‘full screen’ when you hover your mouse over the icon).
- How to resize printables
- How to add printables to a coil bound planner (plus free printable cover)
- How to make planner stickers
Since ordering the notebook, Plum Paper have come out with add on pages such as cooking conversions:
And baking substitutions
Cute + functional =<3
See my entire haul: Plum Paper Planners Haul & Review (better than the Erin Condren?)
More recipe organization:
- How to organize recipes plus a free printable recipe binder
- How to make a DIY recipe book (plus free printables)
- MAMBI Happy Planner Recipe Organizer Review