In this quick video I show you how to upload a cover to the Erin Condren website:
Basically all you need is a jpg file of a pretty cover design which you then upload to the Erin Condren website. In this blog post I shared how to add your own text to the planner covers. You can also upload your own cover to some other planner companies such as Plum Paper.
For a comparison of the cover printed via Erin Condren versus a DIY cover I made myself see this post: Custom Erin Condren Planner Cover versus DIY planner cover: which is better?
If you’d like to learn how to make patterns such as those used in these covers cover, you may be interested in my ecourse: How to make patterns in Photoshop and Monetize your designs
If you’re interested in more tutorials about making your own printables, I have an entire ecourse filled with tutorials on How to Make Printables in Photoshop.
Related blog posts:
- How to make use of blank notes pages in your planner
- Personalising editable monogram binder covers
- How to make a monogram computer wallpaper for FREE using Canva (Video Tutorial)
- How to organize recipes (plus a free printable recipe binder!)
- Printing tips for printable labels