The Mi Goals is one of the few planners I keep coming back to and have used multiple times. I’ve already done a rainbow weekly spread with this planner before so decided to do something different this time.
Read more: Customising the Mi Goals Weekly Planner
Before the Pen
See my review of the planner in this post.
Read more: Mi Goals Weekly Planner Review
After the Pen
With minimalist back-to-basics weekly spreads like this that don’t have anything decorative and not much room to decorate, I usually use colored pens. That’s what I did the last time I used the Mi Goals Planner (see this post).
This time I wanted to do something a little different.
I used some date dot stickers and highlighter to add some color. Quick, simple and effective!
I grabbed a few highlighters and did some swatches to see which matched the carpe diem stickers the best. The Zebra Mildliner highlighters ended up being the best match.
I always do rainbow spreads or 2 color, or different shades of the 1 color. So this time I decided to choose three colors.
I somewhat ended up color coding in the process – blue for reminders and tasks, purple for blogging and green for decorating.
I quite like how it turned out!
Much neater when you put the checkbox before the task instead of after.
This list contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase after clicking one of these links I’ll receive a small commission in exchange for referring you.
- Green highlighter for the border – Zebra Mildliner
- Carpe Diem green Date dot stickers
- Pilot Pop’lol ‘Grape’ color gel pen 0.7mm
- Pilot Pop’lol ‘Light Blue’ color gel pen 0.7mm
- Mi Goals diary (see my review in this post)
Would I use this planner again?
Yes. The Mi Goals planner is one of the few planners I’ve used multiple times. Functional layouts and the perfect page size for my needs.
Past weekly spreads
- Colorful Bullet Journal Inspired Weekly Spread
- Using Limelife Planners Weekly Layout C
- Trialing the Sugar and Type Rule the World Planner
- 10 Bullet Journal weekly layouts if you want to keep work and personal in the same spread
- 7 Planner supplies I don’t regret splurging on
- Favorite pens for writing headings in my planner
Liked this post? Pin it!