So I finally joined some planner Facebook groups this year. I know, I know, I’m a bit late to the game! I wish I hadn’t waited so long to join them. There’s so much planner inspiration which I’m using to help me decide what sort of layouts to choose for my 52 planners in 2 weeks challenge (more on that in tomorrow’s post!). Planner Facebook groups are also the perfect place to discover new planner supplies (warning, there are a lot of enablers in the groups!) So if you’re a fellow planner addict, here are 60 Facebook groups you could join!
Last Updated August 2017.
My Current Favorite Planner Facebook Groups
Planners gone wild uncensored
This group literally has anything and everything planner related. You can use any type of planner and post basically anything – planner supplies, planner layouts, RAK’s, in search of (ISO) – buy/sell swaps etc. This is a massive group with over 30,000 members!
This group, like the name suggests if for Erin Condren only. But while some of the groups on this list may be targets for a specific planner brand, most of them will also share non-specific planner related posts such as Etsy sticker shops and favorite planner supplies.
Plum Paper Simple
One of my aims this year is to try and find a specific planning style to suit my needs (click here if you want to follow along on the 52 planners in 52 weeks challenge). So I joined this group to see if a more ‘simple’ planner style would work for me, as opposed to no white space sticker spreads that I tended to do last year (which looked pretty but sometimes pretty stickers would take up valuable planning space – my planner needs to be functional first and pretty second!) I’m hoping the members of this group can give me some ideas for simplifying my planner.
I’m Australian and found most of the planner groups were created by people in the USA. Given the planner craze is massive in the USA (and is still catching on in Australia), Planner Addicts Australia was the largest Aussie specific planner related group I could find. It’s a very active group and a lot of the members post wanting recommendations for Aussie only sticker shops (as shipping is expensive to Australia from the USA). This group is great if you’re a fellow Aussie.
Other Planner Facebook Groups
MAMBI & Happy Planner
- MAMBI, The Happy Planner Group
- MAMBI, The Happy Planner Divas
- The Happy Planner Lovers
- Create 365 Happy Planner
- Happy Planners Society
- Me and my Big Ideas, The Happy Planner Addicts
- Erin Condren Fans
- Erin Condren Sticker Junkies
- This is a page but is perfect if you’re in the searrhc for new planner pens
- Erin Condren Inspiration
- Australian’s Love Erin Condren
- Erin Condren Planner Buddies
- EC Simple Inspiration
- Erin Condren Stampers
- Plum Paper Central
- Simple Plum Paper Planner
- Plum Paper Marketplace
- Plum Paper Fans
- My Plum Paper Planner
- Plum Paper (Horizontal) Fans
- Filofax for Philofaxy Fans
- Filofaxes And Pens For Sale
- Filofax, Kikki k, & others chat and more
- Color Crush Planner Love
- Color Crush Planner Addicts
- Filofax FAN*atics
- Philofaxy Washi Tape Appreciation
- Filofax Decorated Pages
- Filofax Setup/Update Videos
- Filofax Hauls and Goodies
- Filo Dieters United
- 365/30 Lists: Philofaxers!
- Vintage Filofax Users
- PlanNERDS – Filofax & Planner Nerds
And for my fellow Aussies, here’s a round-up of Australia/New Zealand groups:
- Australian bullet journal junkies
- Aussie Planner Pandemonium
- Planner Addicts Australia
- Aussie EC Planners
- Australians Love Travelers Notebooks
- Australia and NZ Planner Addicts Buy, Sell & Swap
- Australian’s Love Erin Condren
- Plannerholics Australia – everything for planners/filofax/EC LP/Hobonichi/
- The Great Aussie Happy Mail Swap
- Planner Clearance Sales Australia
Pin this post to refer back to later
Lime Life Planners
Related Post: Comparison of the 9 most popular print and ship planners
- Midori Travellors Notebook Resource
- Travellor’s Notebook Forum
- Tiny: For the love of tiny strings and rings (specifically for small travellors notebook users)
- Inserts, Insert, Inses for trvelloe Planners Noteboks
- Hibonochii, Midori and Kawaii style planning love
- A5 / US Half Size Traveler’s Notebook
- Traveler’s Notebook Supply Swap
- Australians Love Travelers Notebooks
- Hobonichi Users
- Hobonichi & Accessories Buy Sell and Swap
- Hobonichi Techo Eye Candy
- fauxbonichi group
- Hobonichi, Midori and Kawaii style planner love
Related Post: Favorite color coding planner supplies for less than $5
Franklin Covey & DayTimer
Related Post: How to make use of blank pages in your planner
Buy & Sell
- Stationery Supply Station
- Buy, Sell, Trade and In Search of
- Hibonihi Buy, Sell & Swap
- Louis Vuitton Pre-Loved Sales Group USA
RAK (Random Acts of Kindness)
Related Post: Planner Organization: How to organize planner stickers
- Fans of May Designs
- Sticker to Planning
- Planner Con
- Washi tape love <3
- Fitness planner buddies
- Planner Women United Uncensored
- Kikki K Planner Love
- Coach Agenda Club
- Kikki K Fans
- We Come in Planner Peace
- DIYFish Life Mapping Community!
- Louis Vuitton Planner Party
- Planner Addicts Continued
- Daytimer Addicts
- planners,Journals and everything in between!
- Planner Camp!
- Filofax Fans and Planner Junkies for US Only
- Erin Condren, Filofax, ARC- It’s A Planner Party!
- Planner Hacks
- Planner Love
- Planner Peace
- Pretty Planner Possibilities
- Planner Printables Sell Or Free
- Planners, Printables, & Organization
- Anything Goes Planner Group!!!
- Planner Addicts Anonymous
- All About Planners
- Planner Palozza
- The Ultimate Planner Group
- Planner Chat for the SAHM
- Planner Pandemonium
If you have a Facebook group you’d like added to the list, comment below!
You may have noticed that I didn’t include any Facebook groups that are all about sharing free printables. As an Etsy sticker & planner shop owner, it is incredibly frustrating when people think they can expect to get everything for free and don’t value how much time it takes to make a printable, only to have people rip off your design and give it away for free! #rantover
Tip: Just because a group has a small number of members doesn’t mean it’s not worthwhile joining if you have an Etsy shop (or are just a massive planner addict) some of these groups have a very engaged community!
The printable allows for 10 planner groups. I don’t recommend actively posting (or following) anymore than that as you’ll be overwhelmed, especially since some of the groups have 30,000 plus people constantly posting in there – it’s hard to keep up to date with all of them!
If you’re after something specific I press CTRL and F on my keyboard then type in keywords to help me find what I’m looking for (I’ve done way too many searches for planner pen recommendations!)
And if there’s a particular Etsy sticker shop or planner shop that you love, some of them have VIP groups where you can stay up to date with their latest products, ask questions and learn when Facebook exclusive sales are happening etc. My sister has one for her shop, Carefully Crafted 🙂
- Planner Dividers with Tabs – Photoshop Template
- Ways to organize using binder covers (plus a free printable monogram binder cover)
- MAMBI Happy Planner Recipe Organizer Review
- Planner Organization: How to color-code your planner (so you’ll actually use it effectively)
- Printable budget binder/finance binder
Post last updated August 2017.