So a few years ago I wrote about how overrated Erin Condren Planners were. Well… time to do a backflip. They’ve finally released some new products other than the usual vertical & horizontal planner layouts they were selling for years… so when Black Friday came around it was time to do an Erin Condren Haul!
The shipping was super quick. I ordered on Thursday 28th November (their Black Friday sale) and the planners arrived in Brisbane on Monday the 2nd of December (Including 1 personalised notebook – super fast turnaround!)
This is not a sponsored post. I paid for the planners myself and as always, all opinions are my own.
This is what I purchased:
- Budget notebook
- Petite dot journal
- Rainbow Ruler
- Focus Planner (coil bound, horizontal)
- Focus planner (softbound)
- Softbound Life Planner
- Hand lettering stencil
- Dot journal stickers
- Productivity dot grid notepad
- Custom notebook (see how I use it in this post)
- Dot grid notebook
Let’s take a closer look!
Neutral planners are great if you don’t like color… or you want to add your own color using pens, highlighters, sticker etc. I used to steer clear of Erin Condren as I hated their color combinations (who thought yellow and green was a good idea?!) Anyway, I’m liking the simplicity and stripped back look of the Focus Planner. Their color choices for the other notebooks are much better than past years’ too.
The acrylic ruler is pretty but the quality could be better. When I was cutting off the barcode packaging which was wound on so tight my scissors slipped and scratched the ruler. Great.
For all the hype Erin Condren created about the improved Mohawk paper… it’s not that great:
Everything had light ghosting – more for the highlighters than the pens.
More Erin Condren Planner Reviews
- How to make your own custom Erin Condren (or any planner) header title section planner stickers (step by step video tutorial)
- Ultimate Comparison: Erin Condren Life Planner versus Plum Paper Planners – Which planner is better?
- Custom Erin Condren Planner Cover versus DIY planner cover: which is better?
- Erin Condren Horizontal Life Planner versus Horizontal Happy Planner: which planner is better?
- Erin Condren Hardbound Life Planner Review
Erin Condren planner ideas
- Week 9: Customising the Erin Condren hourly planner for task based planning
- Week 22: Using Erin Condren size planner stickers in the Mini Happy Planner
- Week 24: Using Erin Condren Size Planner Stickers in MAMBI Classic Happy Planner
- Week 25: Using the Erin Condren Teacher Planner for weekly planner
Liked this post? Pin it!