One question I keep getting asked is how to resize printables for the Happy Planner.
Since the classic page size seems to be the most popular, that’s what I’m going to use for the tutorial.
If you’re deciding what size Happy Planner is right for you – see this post.
However, this tutorial will work for resizing any printable to any page size – just enter the page size you need in the custom page size menu of your printer.
How to resize printables for the Happy Planner
To enlarge the screen of the video, click the square icon in the bottom right hand corner of the video (it will say ‘full screen’ when you hover your mouse over the icon).
The editable cleaning checklist printable from the video is available in my shop here.
You could also use this tutorial to resize printable binder covers to create new covers for your planner.
More printing tips
- 7 Ways to make colors POP when printing using an Inkjet printer
- How to get rid of a white border when printing printable (borderless, no bleed, no scaling step by step video tutorial)
- How to Choose a Printer (Including the best printer for printing printables and planner stickers)
- Best Paper for Printing Printables
- How to clean your printer (prevent smudging, streaks and make the colors POP!)
- How to print any printable in black and white (greyscale) using your home printer
- How to easily print printables double sided (duplex printing tutorial)
- 130+ functional ideas to use blank notes pages of your planner or an empty notebook
- Overwhelmed by the planner community? Read this post
- Using a planner key and symbols to code your planner (efficient planning methods)
Found this post helpful? Pin it!