This week’s Photoshop tutorial is a quick one: how to use the align tools. Photoshop’s align tools give you the ability to quickly centre text, an image, clipart, a shape or other design element to the centre of the page, the left, the right, the middle etc. – it’s one of my favorite Photoshop tools!
This post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase after clicking one of these links I’ll receive a small commission (at no extra cost to you) in exchange for referring you.
How to use the align tool in Photoshop
If you don’t have Photoshop, you can purchase and download it here (my affiliate link).
To enlarge the screen of the video, click the square icon in the bottom right hand corner of the video (it will say ‘full screen’ when you hover your mouse over the icon).
- How to use the color tools in Photoshop
- How to change the colors of a pattern overlay in Photoshop
- How to make a stripe pattern in Photoshop (video tutorial)
- How to make a checkerboard pattern in Photoshop (video tutorial)
- How to use clipping masks in Photoshop
- How to use shapes in Photoshop
Found this post helpful? Pin it!