This post contains affiliate links. If you click one of the links and make a purchase I’ll receive a small commission in exchange for referring you (at no extra cost to you).
I’ve never used stamps since this week where I tried them and it was too much hassle to clean them. I also don’t want to do the peel and stick stamps with acrylic blocks (takes too long). There aren’t many fuss fee stamps so when my sister found these I wanted a set too!
Before the Pen
This half sheet Happy Planner refill paper is a 4mm dot grid with 54 dots down x 24 dots across. On the back side is lined note / list paper.
The stamps are small with no wasted excess around the words so there’s very little chance of smudging. The stamps fit neatly in a 5mm dot grid (the usual grid size that most notebooks for bullet journaling come in). While it’s not self inking (my favorite type of stamps as they’re smear free), it comes with a compact ink pad with black ink so will pair well with any other colors you want to use in your spreads. They snap together for compact storage too!
After the Pen
Using only stamps is a bit too plain for me so I raided my thin washi tape stash for colors that matched the stripes of the Happy Notes cover.
The Staedtler Triplus Broadliner is a bit thicker than a normal pen so I used that for the dates and blog post workflow checkboxes so those things stood out a bit more.
I ruled a line to create a section for tracking the progress of the task, but you could use this to allocate tasks to a day as well.
- Contact USA Clickable Stamps + black ink pad that comes with the stamps
- Happy Planner half sheet happy notes book
- Happy Planner half sheet ‘happy list’ insert (one side is lined, the other dot grid)
- MAMBI rainbow skinny washi
- Orange skinny washi tape from my sister’s shop, Carefully Crafted
- Staedtler Truplus Broadliner pen
- Kaco Pure Green Gel Pen (Black pen)
Would I use this spread again?
Yes. Quick to setup and half sheet works well when you don’t need a full 2 page spread in a 7 x 9″ (which seems to be the most common planner page size).
The stamps were hassle free. I just stamped the excess ink off on some scrap paper and that was enough to clean them.
Past weekly spreads
- Using the MAMBI Happy Planner Horizontal
- After trying 52 planners, these were my top 7 favorite weekly planners
- Bullet journaling with planner stickers in the Happy Notes Book
- 10 best planner supplies investments I’ve made
- 50 Motivational Quotes to add to your planner
- 50 Tips for Getting the Most Out of Your Planner
Liked this post? Pin it!