Rome! A city full of cute side streets you can get lost in for hours. Lucky the 3 good stationery shops (in my opinion) are on the main drag and easy to find. Starting with…
Moleskine shop at Rome airport
Planner shopping can start right away with the Moleskine shop at Rome Airport.
I purchased the 2018 planner – which I did a review of in this post.
La Feltrini had plenty of planners and a big bin with planners on clearance.
Address: Largo di Torre Argentina, 5/A, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
I picked up an Ivory collection planner (review post coming soon!)
They also had quite a few pens. Stabilo pens and highlighters were everywhere in Europe, including Italy!
One of the other brands I’d seen on the internet was the Quo Vadis planner which this store had. I liked the layout but didn’t like the bookbound / sewn style – the layout is similar to some I’ve seen from Agendio. Plus the Qo Vadis was a bit pricey so I didn’t end up getting it:
Flying Tiger Cophengan
There were plenty of these shops in Rome! This shop is similar to Hema in Paris (but much smaller) and Daiso (in Australia), with an assortment of random knick knack type things. They had some bright pens and highlighters.
Address: Corso Vittorio Emanuele II, 46/52, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
I only managed to find these 3 stationery shops that I’d call decent – the rest were moreso just gifts & cards not stationery.
See what else I bought in my Europe stationery haul!
MORE STATIONERY SHOPPING RECOMMENDATIONS:
- Favorite London Stationery shops for planner supplies
- Favorite Places to Buy Planner Supplies in Australia
- Favorite Switzerland stationery shops for planner addicts
- Favorite stationery shops in Paris for planner supplies!
- After trying more than 20 pen brands, these are my top 5
- How to make planner stickers for free using Silhouette Studio (Introduction – Video Tutorial)
- Simple method for organized brain dumping of blog post ideas using a notebook and zooms