So if you’ve been following my weekly spreads you’ll notice I tend to stick to either a minimalist black weekly spread design with colored pens or the reverse – a rainbow design with black pen. I love anything rainbow so much so that a reader emailed me asking if I ever get bored sticking to the same ‘theme’ when planning.
Short answer: no!
Some people like doing no white space weekly spreads, some like no color at all. I like rainbow printables, pens, highlighters etc.
This Week’s Spread
I resized some printables I made at US letter page size down to Happy Planner classic page size (see this post for my tutorial if you want to try this).
My usual layout – blogging on 1 page and checklist on the right.
I kept the checklist simple and didn’t cluster or color code blogging and personal – I just did a brain dump then numbered my top 3.
- To do List printable from the printables library (download for free here) – it’s also part of the anything lists kit
- 1 page weekly planner printable (also available in this kit in my shop)
- ParKoo erasable pen in black
- MAMBI self inking heart stamp
- MAMBI Happy Notes classic page size
Would I use this spread again?
Past weekly spreads
- Keeping work and personal in the same planner plus pie chart blog planning
- Trying out the Recollections Vertical Weekly Planner
- Using the Emily Ley Weekly Plannner
Liked this post? Pin it!