When MAMBI first came out with the Supermom dashboard layout I was all over it. Horizontal 1 page weekly + lots of list space = <3. However I didn’t want Mom references on the pages as I’m not a Mom. So waited until they introduced the dashboard extension pack! It comes in the mini, classic and the big. My favorite version is classic – the right line spacing and the right amount of writing space.
Before the Pen
I added some of the weekly spreads to one of my Happy Notes.
After the Pen
The lighting was bad for photos so I didn’t end up taking a picture until Tuesday and by then the pages were nearly completely filled.
My inspiration for this week’s colors was to match the colors of the stickers that come with the extension pack – pink, light purple and mint. It’s not a color combination I’d normally pick (since I tend to avoid mint).. however I ended up liking the color combination!
As you can probably tell from the photos, my Crayola purple pen was dying. Ballpoint pens never seem to last as long as gel and fine tip.
I don’t really check stats of blog posts very often, I just post whatever I feel like posting. So.. in an effort to see what is getting the most pageviews, I added a tracker for each day.
If you’re not a regular blog reader, the letters are what I use to abbreviate tasks in my blog post workflow:
- D =Draft
- E = Edit
- I = Images
- V = Video
- P = Pinned to Pinterest
When I pick a color theme I want to use those colors in the entire theme. Since the colors for this theme are hard to match pre-made sticker books and I didn’t need to cut an entire sheet of stickers, I opted for some outline stickers from the MAMBI journaling sticker book and colored them in with pen.
I didn’t like some of the pre-printed headings on the dashboard layout so changed them using whiteout, then highlighter and then wrote over the top in pen. Worked well and the Mildliners didn’t smudge 🙂
I don’t know how other people with office jobs manage to get the recommended 10,000 steps a day – I usually only get to a maximum of 6,000. Combined with far too many crepes and waffles that I’ve been making as of late plus my night owl tendencies, I converted the graph section into a sleep and steps tracker:
- MAMBI journaling sticker book (for the stickers that I colored in)
- Keji white out tape
- TUL needle tip gel pen in pink
- Crayola 0.7mm ballpoint in purple
- Stabilo point 88 fine 0.4 in mint
- Zebra Mildliner mint and pink highlighters
- DONG-A Twinliner Soft (purple) – similar to the Zebra Mildliners
- MAMBI dashboard extension pack (classic size)
- Date dot and month sticker that comes with the MAMBI dashboard extension pack
- MAMBI Classic Happy Notes book (but you could make your own planner with discs and a cover)
- Thin glitter washi tape (5mm)
Would I use this layout again?
Yes! I really liked this layout – plenty of list making space on the left and lined weekly spread on the right – very functional with no wasted space.
Past weekly spreads
- Using Microsoft Word to plan your week
- Colorful Bullet Journal Inspired Weekly Spread
- Unbound Planner (4 page weekly spread)
Access the free printables library and be notified when new blog posts are published
- MAMBI Happy Planner Discbound Punch versus the ARC (are they compatible?)
- 7 Reasons why I decorate my planner
- How I plan my week: my 6 step process
Liked this post? Pin it!