My favorite planner layout is days of the week on 1 side and list making space on the other so I was keen to try the Life Inspired Plans Planner.
Before the Pen
After the Pen
With so much space for each day I ended up not needing the entire planning space just for blogging. I doodled borders to separate work and personal.
I track bills using these Excel spreadsheets so used white out to convert that section into a project space.
I kept it super simple and only used pen. I used 3 different shades of blue Staedtler Triplus Fineliner fine tips pens. They write smoothly but don’t work that great over correction tape.
Pros of the Life Inspired Planner
- Very functional layout with plenty of options for customising
- Lined writing space
- Decent amount of planning space for each day
Cons of the Life Inspired Planner
- Saturday and Sunday have half the amount of planning space as weekdays
Would I Use this Planner Again?
Yes, I would better utilise the various list making space though. The smaller sections for Sat and Sun ended up not really being as issue as there is ample list making space on the left page that can be used for weekend planning.
More planner spreads
- Using Erin Condren size planner stickers in the Mini Happy Planner
- Trying out the Recollections Vertical Weekly Planner
- Trialing the Sugar and Type Rule the World Planner
- What to do if your planner isn’t working
- Planning Tips: 10 Ways to Plan Your Week Faster
- Bored with your planner? 25 ways to mix it up
Liked this post? Pin it!