If you like a variety of sticker sheets and want to save money by purchasing a sticker book, then the Pipsticks sticker books could be just want you need!
I purchased the sticker book with my own money and all opinions are my own. This post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase after clicking one of these links I’ll receive a small commission in exchange for referring you (at no extra cost to you).
Pipsticks sticker book
Pipsticks have a few sticker books but since I always gravitate to rainbow things, it probably comes as no surprise that I chose their rainbow sticker book – the So. Many. Planner Stickers version. This book is also the more functional sticker book version they offer.
The sticker book is 6″ / 15cm wide x 7.25″ / 18.5cm high and contains more than 2,600 stickers (50 sticker sheets with 52 stickers per page).
The types of stickers vary from text / label stickers, pictures, pictures and text – so the size of each sticker varies too. If I had to take an average sticker size it would be 0.75″ / 2cm wide x 0.5″ / 1cm high.
There aren’t many photos or a detailed descriptions showing what’s actually included in the sticker book, so I hope this post helps anyone else that’s stumbled across this sticker book but wasn’t sure if it was worth buying.
Stickers included in the book
- Vacation (2 sheets) – stickers to mark the days you’re on vacation, as well as themed decorative stickers like suitcases, planes, maps, sunscreen, road trip
- Self care (6 sheets) – bathtub, pamper, me time, catchups with friends, TV binge, girls night, haircut, nail appointment, bookclub, journal (or could be used for study)
- Birthdays (3 sheets) – balloons, fireworks, birthday, party, presents
- Relationships (2 sheets) – Date night, wedding, baby shower
- Reminders (1 sheet) – don’t forget
- Medical (1 sheet) – dentist, doctor, sick day, appointment text labels
- Money (1 sheet) – payday, bill due, rent due, piggy bank, credit cards, cash
- Work (4 sheets) – work late, laptops, work text labels, day off, TGIF, out of office text labels, vacation text labels, phone calls, conference
- Coffee (1 sheet) – cofee cups, mugs
- Fitness (2 sheet) – bike, workout, yoga, gym bag, waterbottle
- Meals (5 sheets) – text label stickers for breakfast, lunch, dinner, lunch date, breakfast food, lunch food, dinner food, grocery shopping
- Planning (1 sheet) – diaries, calendars and plan text label stickers
- Cleaning (2 sheets) – cleaning graphics, laundry graphic stickers
- Craft (1 sheet) – pens, scissors, paperclips
- Phrases (1 sheet) – text in speech bubbles with phrases like nailed it, nope, it is what it is, yeah.. no, can’t wait, adulting is hard
- Reward yourself (1 sheet) – ribbon and trophy themed tasks including filed taxes, cleaned out my inbox, I voted, watched the sunrise, went to bed early, didn’t overspend
- Happy mood (1 sheet) – text and graphic stickers with phrases like waling on sunshine, feeling lucky, today is your day
- Bad day (1 sheet) – bad hair day, glass half full, bad day
- Mensural cycle (1 sheet) – period tracking, chocolate bars
- Weather (1 sheet) – sunshine, clouds rain, snow, lightning
- Seasonal (1 sheet) – spring, summer, autumn, winter graphics
- Rainbows (1 sheet) – rainbows in a variety of colors, shapes and sizes
- Habit tracking (1 sheet) – habit trackers and checklist in rainbow colors
- Hydrate (1 sheet) – 8 glasses a day habit tracker
- Arrows (1 sheet) – in a variety of rainbow colors
- Cancelled (1 sheet) – in a variety of rainbow colors
- Stars (1 sheet) – in a variety of rainbow colors
- Faces (1 sheet) – more mood tracking with faces depicting happy, sad, flat in rainbow colors
- Yay (1 sheet) – text stickers in a variety of rainbow colors
- Shapes (2 sheets) – hearts, triangles, squares and rectangles in different colors and patterns
Do I think one person would use all of these sticker sheets? No. I know for me I would only use the functional stickers, whereas other people probably only want the decorative stickers.
To enlarge the screen of the video, click the square icon in the bottom right hand corner of the video (it will say ‘full screen’ when you hover your mouse over the icon).
The stickers are arranged far apart on the pages making it easy to peel off only the sticker you want, without peeling off the adjoining stickers too (which is a problem I often have with other sticker book brands).
These hydrate stickers are 4.1cm / 1.61″ wide x 1.1cm / 0.43″ high. So they might be a smidge too wide to fit some vertical weekly planners (e.g. Erin Condren).
Most of the stickers have a white background so the cut lines aren’t as important, but for the stickers with a colored background, the cut lines aren’t always accurate:
A sticker book that actually includes period stickers!
Pros of the Pipsticks book
- The stickers are spaced far enough apart than you won’t accidentally peel off adjoining stickers, which has happened to me with other sticker brands
- Good variety of stickers
- Good value for money – I paid $10 USD / 50 sticker sheets – works out to only $0.20 USD per sticker sheet
Cons of the Pipsticks book
- There are multiple sticker sheet styles in this book. When I buy a sticker book I want the entire book to be in the same theme. That’s why I’m buying a book! So I have the convenience of just going to one source and picking and choosing, instead of flicking through multiple sticker sheets, from multiple brands trying to pair together similar colors and styles to create my own theme.
- I thought by being a book the sticker sheets would stay together better. But after flicking through the sticker book a few times, I can already see a few sheets starting to come away from the spine
Where to buy the sticker book
It was out of stock at many places when I wanted to buy the sticker book, I ended up buying it from the Book Depository before they closed down.
The sticker book is available on Amazon (but just note that at the time of writing this post, the Amazon website says they only have used versions and I’m not sure if used means someone is reselling it but hasn’t used it, or if some of the stickers are missing).
Other PipSticks Sticker books
Do I recommend the Pipsticks sticker book?
If you like the style of the stickers and can find the sticker book for a reasonable price then definitely! I’m undecided if I’ll keep the sticker book or not. I like the rainbow sticker sheets, but those are only about 20% of the entire sticker book.
Due to the size of the stickers, they may not be ideal if you want to use a small page size (e.g. A5) for your planner or bullet journal.
I’m more inclined to make my own stickers or purchase sticker books that are more aligned with my preferred style of stickers. I also think buying individual sticker sheets that are exactly what you want when on sale from Etsy, would be better value for money (and far more design options to choose from).
More planner stickers
- 9 different ways to make your own planner stickers
- Silhouette Studio Software versus Photoshop: Which is better for making planner stickers?
- How to organize planner stickers
- 5 Planner Companies that will make a completely custom planner for you
- 10 Useful printables to add to your planner or bullet journal
- Using a planner key and symbols to code your planner (efficient planning methods)
Liked this post? Pin it!