You’ve probably done many portrait page orientation bullet journal spreads – but have you thought about turning the page?
For landscape page orientation weekly spreads I’d definitely go a bigger page size. My preferred size for planning is around 7″ wide x 9″ high.
For a list of my favorite notebooks for bullet journaling – see this post.
10 Bullet Journal Landscape Page Orientation Weekly Spreads
1 page weekly
If you’re a list maker like me and prefer to just work off a to do list than allocate things to certain days, try a spread like this:
Small weekday space
Use 2 pages
If you have the traditional sewn bound (around A5 page size) dot grid notebook and don’t want to upgrade to a bigger size, use 2 pages:
More bullet journal weekly spread ideas
- 26 Non-typical 2 page weekly spreads to try
- 30 Minimalist Bullet Journal Weekly Spreads (set up the week in 10 minutes or less)
- 12 Monthly planning bullet journal spreads (you can do in 5 minutes or less)
Planning tips & ideas
- Quick, simple and functional bullet journal decorating tips
- Dot Journaling: A Practical Guide (Book Review)
- Travel planning in a bullet journal
Liked this post? Pin it!