When my sister and I experimented with her Minc machine and discovered we could make gold foil stickers of course my next weekly spread was going to have gold foil stickers… So cute and shiny!
With Europe trip planning taking up a fair bit of time, my weekly spreads were looking a bit bare. When I have tasks but they’re time consuming i.e. I don’t need a lot of space to plan, I prefer to use notepads. So this week I opted to combine a gold foil Kikki K notepad with gold foil stickers.
Before the Pen
I picked up this rose gold weekly notepad from Kikki K for 50% off!
After the Pen
Not a lot happening this week = the perfect excuse to go all out with a decorative planner spread!
I covered up the ‘next week’ title with a meal plan sticker. I’m not sure why some planners include a next week section when you can just flick to next week and write the tasks, appointments etc. directly into that week rather than wasting time re-writing it.
The small icons down the bottom are for routine tasks. Did I need to put a sticker there to remind me? To be honest, not really. I tend to do laundry for each thing (sheets, towels etc.) on the same day each week so I’m in the habit now that I don’t need a reminder… but the icon sticker looked cute and I had room so I figured why not?
- Ooly Gem stone ends colored gel pen in black
- Gold foil scheduling stickers
- Gold foil icon stickers
- Gold foil meal plan stickers
- Gold foil bill due stickers
- Gold foil to do stickers
The foil looks completely different under different lights & much better in person!
Would I use this layout again?
I really like gold foil – looks super classy. I want to make gold foil versions of to do list stickers from my shop to brighten up plain notes pages of planners (and all the cute notebooks I’ve accumulated over the years!)
It was simple and a nice change from my usual rainbow spread.
Notepads are a good alternative to a traditional planner when you don’t have much happening but otherwise I prefer to use a planner.
- 4 Tools for cutting printable planner stickers (and my favorite method)
- FREE Printable planner stickers – pineapple lists for the Erin Condren vertical Life Planner (or use with any planner)
- Silhouette Studio Software versus Photoshop: Which is better for making planner stickers?
- How to make printable graph paper in Photoshop (perfect for habit tracking and bullet journalling!)
- Arcing my Plum Paper Planner – everything you need to know if you’d like to try it yourself!
- Review of the DYMO Letratag label maker (is it worth buying?)
Found this post helpful? Pin it!