This week’s Photoshop tutorial is a quick one! I’m still working through organizing 2015’s photos (yeah, I know it’s 2017, I’m way behind!) As I’m organizing the photos I’m choosing my favorite pictures, editing and cropping as I go. So this week’s tutorial is how to use the crop tool in Photoshop.
To enlarge the screen of the video, click the square icon in the bottom right hand corner of the video (it will say ‘full screen’ when you hover your mouse over the icon).
- How to download Adobe Photoshop (the software I use to make all my printables!)
- Raster, vector, png, .TIFF, CMYK – what does it all mean?! (Graphic design terminology explained)
- How to create a new file in Photoshop and how to resize (without distorting!)
- How to use the color tools in Photoshop
- How to change the colors of a pattern overlay in Photoshop
- How to make a stripe pattern in Photoshop (video tutorial)
- How to make a checkerboard pattern in Photoshop (video tutorial)
- How to use clipping masks in Photoshop
- How to use shapes in Photoshop
- How to make party printables in Photoshop and Monetize your designs (ecourse)
- How to make printable labels in Photoshop
- How to make a party banner in Photoshop (How to make party printables), DIY