I’m back from my second trip to Europe! This time I visited 12 countries. Some of the countries (the Baltics in particular) didn’t have any stationery shops that I could find. But other countries (Belgium, the Netherlands & Germany in particular) had plenty of stationery shops! All in all I ended up with 5 planners, 14 dot grid notebooks, some highlighters and some pens.
I’ll eventually be posting reviews for each of the planners here on the blog and my YouTube channel but here’s a peak at them!
Europe Stationery Haul
There were many more notebooks and planners I would’ve loved to purchase but sadly couldn’t fit them due to the luggage weight limit! 🙁
To enlarge the screen of the video, click the square icon in the bottom right hand corner of the video (it will say ‘full screen’ when you hover your mouse over the icon).
Part 1 – Dot Grid notebooks for bullet journaling
Part 2 – Planners, Dot Grid Notebooks & Stationery
If you want to see what I got last year, see this post: my first Europe stationery haul
- TEDI ‘Online’ brand weekly planner in bullet journal style
- Musboeken discbound weekly planner
- Busy B planner
- Nature Art horizontal weekly planner
- ATOMA discbound planner
Dot Grid Notebooks
- Nuuna dot grid
- My Notes dot grid
- My Note dot grid (wire bound)
- Dille & Kamille dot grid
- Cedron dot grid
- Jolie dot grid notebook
- Flying Tiger Copenhagen bullet journal
- TK Maxx dot grid notebook
- ATOMA discbound notebook
- Paperchase dot grid sewn bound booklet
- Paperchase Agenzio dot grid notebook
- MIJN dot grid notebook
- Lanno Graphics dot grid notebook
- HEMA bullet journal
- Legami my notebook
- Thin sticky notes
- Pilot Frixion erasable pens (fine tip version – like the Staedtler Triplus fineliner)
- Marvy UCHIDA artist brush pen
- Monami Highlighters
- Centropen highlighter flexi (like a brush pen / highlighter)
- Monami Plus Pen 3000
- MUJI double ended highlighter with window
- Centropen highlighter
I will be doing separate blog posts on each of the notebooks – too many details to include in just 1 post!
Out of the 12 countries I visited this trip, there are the ones that had the best stationery
Click the country name to be taken to my list of favorite stationery shops in that country
These countries didn’t really have much stationery
- Czeck Republic
- Croatia (although I only went to Zagreb)
Pen & Highlighter Testing
Love these fineliner pens – they remind me of the Kikki K fineliners (even the colors are similar).
The highlighters are nice and I like the pen shape but the colors are the same as you can get for almost any highlighter brand.
These erasable markers ended up being thinner than I was expecting – they’re more like a pen. Good for underlining and boxing titles, thin borders to divide up a page etc.
I’m so glad I bought the Monami highlighters. They remind me of the Stabilo Boss but with a pen like shape.
More stationery shopping
- Planning on a budget: If I only had $50 to spend on planner supplies, this is what I’d buy
- My first Europe stationery haul
- Favorite Places to Buy Planner Supplies in Australia
- Favorite Switzerland stationery shops for planner addicts
- Favorite stationery shops in Paris
- My Favorite Stationery Shops in Rome
- Favorite Stationery Shops in Austria
- Favorite stationery shops in New Zealand
Liked this post? Pin it!