I’ve always had a love of stationery and have become a serious planner addict over the past couple of years, here are my favorite places to buy stationery and planner supplies!
- Amazon – a treasure trove of organization goodies – unfortunately shipping is very expensive to Australia 🙁 Amazon is the best place for clear contact paper (which I use to adhere labels e.g. the free labels from this blog post). They also have clear view binders which I recommend so you can place a pretty binder cover in the front!
2. Kmart – has nice stationery ranges which are similar to Kikki K. When they’re on clearance you can usually get binders, notepads, notebooks etc. for $1. I also purchase laminating paper refills from Kmart. Big W (for my fellow Aussies) has also recently started stocking very nice stationery ranges include black and white chevron notepad cubes, expanding file storage etc.
3. Kikki K – very expensive but oh so cute. They’re latest stationery ranges haven’t been as nice the past couple of years (I’m just not a fan of pastel colors!) but I am a sucker for their simple white storage boxes and functional list notepads4. Myers – (Australia) – they used to stock Poppin range but recently did an 80% off no longer stocking Poppin clear out sale. I may or may not have purchased 6 accessories trays in different colors (they have 21 colors in total!) I’ll use them all one day… they were only $1.50 ok?! (I couldn’t help myself!)
5. Staples – both Australia and the USA – Staples are the only stockists for the arc system – my favorite planner system which you can read more about in this blog post
6. Officeworks – for printing things (if you don’t have a printer), otherwise for printing at a larger size e.g. this rainbow calendar from my shop or the free annual planner (which you can download when you subscribe to the blog and access the free printables library). Officeworks also have a nice desktop stationery range although it is expensive and rarely on sale
7. Online labels – you can buy in bulk for affordable price – they also have 1.5 x 0.5″ labels which I use for these planner stickers (to save cutting). Office Depot (USA) – for label paper – had cheaper Avery 5160 (standard address labels size) paper when I visited. Look out for non brand name
8. Ebay – for full sheet label paper and printer ink (buy the non-genuine ink cartridges they’re way cheaper). For more info on printing costs – see this blog post.
9. See Jane Work
10. Target – I’m sure this one makes it onto every planner addicts list 🙂 In Australia we don’t have a dollar spot section 🙁 but there’s usually steep discounts on clearance items so I like to check my local target every fortnight or so. I wait for Target’s stationery ranges to come on sale (after a range has been available for usually a month or two). My favorite is their Molli and Mimi brand.
11. Carefully Crafted – What kind of sister would I be if I didn’t give my sister’s shop a shout out?! She’s now stocking Kate Spade (because I wanted wholesale Kate Spade stuff :p) Trust me when I say those gold foil notepads and polka dot luggage tags are soooo pretty! <3
What are your favorite places to buy planner supplies and stationery?